FERN - Splashback
Bring your indoor wetrooms to life! Ideal for kitchen, bathroom and laundry!
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!
Three splashback options to choose from:
1. DIY glass splashback; standard sizing supply only (NZ only)
- 750H x 600W
- 750H x 900W
- 750H x 1,500W
2. Custom Glass Splashback; size made to fit your space (Worldwide)
3. DIY Vinyl Splashback; Waterproof and heat resistant decal (Worldwide)
*You must fill out the online form for the custom options 2 and 3 here
or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Pricing and material varies internationally!
Option 1: DIY standard glass splashbacks come in 3 pre-cut sizes, plus includes a neutral cured silicone to paste the splashback onto the wall yourself.
*If the incorrect silicone type is used, there may be damages caused to the back paint of the glass and this will NOT be covered under warranty. This option only applies to NZ, however similar sizing can be ordered internationally.
Option 2: Custom sizing glass splashbacks are made to fit your exsisting space perfectly! The chosen artwork will be altered to your desire (size, colour, eliminate or add existing elements) to fit your space using the measurement provided by you. Site measurement and installation fees apply and are priced based on your location/city (Distrubutors are almost in every city across NZ)
Glass square metre is $1,275 + gst depends on complexity (inc shipping)
Option 3: DIY Vinyl splashback decals (material not glass)
The artwork is printed on to an easy-apply gloss laminated vinyl which is heat resistant and waterproof. It's a more efficient and budget friendly option, that allows you to stick a decal easily overtop of an exsisting old glass splashback or directly to the wall.
The minimum charge is $295 per sqm (inc Shipping)
To work out the square metre multiply the length x the height (i.e. 1650 mm long x 750 mm high = 1.65 x 0.75 = 1.23 SQM)
Supply only Process (Standard glass sizing):
Order straight from cart or directly through me if theres custom requirements i.e. powerpoint cut out > Quote approval if necessary > Order is placed > Manufacture splashback, approx 5 working days > Splashback dispatched to your delivery address of choice or if you wish to pick up from a distributor, (which are all around NZ) this can be organised!
Measure & Install Process (Custom glass sizing):
Fill out the form for an estimate quote > Quote approval > Installer measures the site within 2-4 working days of receiving the order > Installer sends through final measurements to me > The logistics team will finalise the price accordingly > Price confirmation sent to you if their are any major price differences from the initially quote to final site measurements > Once price confirmation has been approved a 75% deposit is required before manufacturing > Standard time for manufacturing jobs are approx 5 working days, all going well > Once splashback has been manufactured, splashback gets sent to installer > Installer receives splashback and will organise installation date with you > Once job is completed, the final invoice will be sent out.
- Powerpoint cutout $69.30 plus GST
- Installation & Measurement fees $300-$430 plus GST which is the average price for more populated city areas.
- Courier companies will only deliver splashbacks that are under 2300mm long / 1.8sqm so if your custom size exceeds the max it will need to be delivered in a crate which is costs ($80-$120 + GST).
Alternatively you can collect your splashback yourself from your closest glass distrubutor.
- All digital images are printed on 5mm low iron toughened glass
- The glass is toughened and is safe to use behind hobs, bathrooms etc.
- For bathroom orders, these do need to be specified as a urathane/clear coat needs to be applied to the glass to help protect the glass against moisture
- The recommended distance from the hob to the splashback is 100mm from the edge of the element to the wall. If this is not met, the heat from the hob may cause damage
Ferns - Splashback
Maintenance & Care for GlassArt Painted & Digital Glass!
The beauty of glass is its ease of cleaning.
We recommend cleaning your splashback with a clean, soft cloth and Hi-Sheen Glass Cleaner (available from GlassArt online store) - do not use anything abrasive!
Our glass splashbacks can handle high temperatures, although we advise not to place anything HOT directly on to the glass.
We pride ourselves on supplying a quality product that is finished in detail.
The bottom edge of all our splashbacks are sealed with a waterproof sealant, but it is recommended that all liquids spilled near/on the splashback be wiped up/off immediately.
Our Toughened glass splashbacks adheres to AU/NZS 5601.1:2013 whereby 5mm toughened glass splashbacks, if marked accordingly, are accepted for installation directly over 10 mm gypsum-based wall board or 6mm fibre cement board when adjacent to gas hotplates.
GlassArt 10 Year Guarantee
All glass splashbacks are supplied as Grade A Toughened Safety Glass, unless otherwise specified.
Our 10 Year Guarantee covers:
• Colour fading by more than 25%
• Paint delamination
• Adhesion and/or mechanical fixing failure
• Should any of the above occur, please contact GlassArt at email@example.com